Nate Ullrich's blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Initial Thoughts

Hello everybody. I am going to be honest. I like to write but writing a blog has never been easy. I am not even good at keeping up with people via email but here is the deal. Our lives are changing so quickly right now I have decided that I am going to get it done. Record it. Share with others the amazing things that are happening in my life and in Kara's. I hope that this blog will be an encouragement to you. I hope that you will see some of the ways God is changing lives all around us and working in ways only He can explain. If you are reading this it is probably because you are a great friend and we love you and want you to be part of our lives, no matter how close or far we are from you.

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment